Affordable Mobile Ticketing
No event set-up costs! In addition, your customers will keep more of their money with our low cost service fee.
We charge a small Mobile Ticket Convenience Fee.
Credit Card Processing
2.9% + .30¢ per transaction
No Long-Term Contracts
You’ll love our service and we’ll earn your repeat business.
Get paid 5-7 days after ticket purchases versus at the end of your event.
Frequently Asked Pricing Questions
- We charge a small Mobile Ticket Convenience (Service) Fee to cover our platform & delivery costs.
- Our low fee is added to the ticket price set by the Event Manager. While this is our standard model, EM’s can opt to include our fee in their ticket price – so Consumers only see 1 price!
- Because we don’t believe in price gouging, we tie (calculate) our ticket fee in line with the ticket price – so you never pay too much for lower priced tickets.
What is your fee structure?
- As stated above, because we don’t believe in price gouging, we tie our ticket fee in line with the ticket price – so you never pay too much for lower priced tickets.
- Factors such as size of your event, number of tickets being sold, ticket prices, and sponsorship or advertising are all taken into consideration.
- Please contact us directly to discuss your event and we’d be happy to share more detail on our fee.
What is your refund policy?
Event Manager(s) accepts sole responsibility for refunds to their customers at their own discretion and is responsible for communicating refund policies to customers. EM accepts sole responsibility for credit card chargebacks and is responsible for communicating chargeback policies to customers. EM acknowledges that TWX is not liable for refunds to EM customers and TWX is not liable for credit card chargebacks from EM customers.
Who pays the fees?
- There is never a set up fee for Event Managers & Organizers.
- Ticket purchasers pay our low Mobile Ticket Convenience (Service) Fee based on the ticket price.
- At the EM’s discretion, he/she can choose to bundle our fee into their ticket price.
- EM’s are required to cover the 3rd party Credit Card Processing Fee out of their ticket proceeds – as consistent with industry standard practices.
- OPTIONAL – On an individual basis, the EM can opt to have this line item charge added to the ticket purchase transaction.